List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jan Pieter Kunst Date:January 7 2007 7:25pm
Subject:Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB
View as plain text
2007/1/7, js <ebgssth@stripped>:
> Hi list,
>
> Sorry for this silly question but I've been always had trouble
> pronouncing "MyISAM" and InnoDB.
> How do you pronunce them?
>
> Thanks in advance.

When I'm speaking Dutch (which is most of the time) I say

My-ee-sahm
Inno-day-bay

JP
Thread
How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBjs 7 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBMichael Stearne7 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBJan Pieter Kunst7 Jan
    • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBPhilip Mather8 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBChris White8 Jan
Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBBrian Dunning7 Jan
  • [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAMand InnoDB)TK8 Jan
    • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB)Brian Dunning12 Jan
      • RE: [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB)Jerry Schwartz12 Jan
      • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFGerald L. Clark12 Jan
        • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFmizioumt19 Jan
RE: [OT} How to pronounce GIFJohn Trammell12 Jan
  • Selecting records based on max and valueDavid Ruggles12 Jan
    • Re: Selecting records based on max and valuePeter Brawley12 Jan
      • RE: Selecting records based on max and valueDavid Ruggles12 Jan
    • Re: Selecting records based on max and valueShawn Green13 Jan
  • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFEric Braswell12 Jan