List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:January 7 2007 6:15pm
Subject:Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB
View as plain text
My friend says "my sam" and "in-NOD-b". I want to kill him every
time. He also says "jif" instead of "gif".

On Jan 7, 2007, at 7:16 AM, Michael Stearne wrote:

> I just say
>
> "My, I,  Sam" and "inno, d, b"
>
> Michael

How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBjs 7 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBMichael Stearne7 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBJan Pieter Kunst7 Jan
    • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBPhilip Mather8 Jan
  • Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBChris White8 Jan
Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDBBrian Dunning7 Jan
  • [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAMand InnoDB)TK8 Jan
    • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB)Brian Dunning12 Jan
      • RE: [OT} How to pronounce GIF (was: Re: How to pronounce MyISAM and InnoDB)Jerry Schwartz12 Jan
      • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFGerald L. Clark12 Jan
        • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFmizioumt19 Jan
RE: [OT} How to pronounce GIFJohn Trammell12 Jan
  • Selecting records based on max and valueDavid Ruggles12 Jan
    • Re: Selecting records based on max and valuePeter Brawley12 Jan
      • RE: Selecting records based on max and valueDavid Ruggles12 Jan
    • Re: Selecting records based on max and valueShawn Green13 Jan
  • Re: [OT} How to pronounce GIFEric Braswell12 Jan