List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:VenuGopal Papasani Date:January 6 2007 9:22am
Subject:Re: How to access an array variables in a single query
View as plain text
but that is not static for 3 variables what if array contains 1000 elements
in cannot be used in such cases

Thanks and Regards,
venu

On 1/6/07, ViSolve DB Team <mysqlsupport@stripped> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> IN operator will do.
>
> For Instance.
>
> SELECT * FROM TABLE1 WHERE id IN ('i1','i2','i3');
>

> Thanks
> ViSolve DB Team.

Thread
How to access an array variables in a single queryVenuGopal Papasani6 Jan
  • Re: How to access an array variables in a single queryViSolve DB Team6 Jan
    • Re: How to access an array variables in a single queryVenuGopal Papasani6 Jan
      • Re: How to access an array variables in a single queryDan Nelson6 Jan
      • RE: How to access an array variables in a single queryJerry Schwartz8 Jan
        • Re: How to access an array variables in a single queryBrent Baisley8 Jan