List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:VenuGopal Papasani Date:January 6 2007 8:37am
Subject:How to access an array variables in a single query
View as plain text
Dear all,
   I have got an array variable say a[]={"i1","i2",i3""} now i need to get
the values from the database that matches i1,i2,i3 for example

                         select * from tablename where i1=a[1]  and
simillaryly to a[2] and a[3] but my list is too big one more option i can
write it through loop but it takes time.Is there any possibility of writing
a single query to retrieve all that data.

           Awaiting your reply

Thanks and Regards,
venu

--