List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jason J. W. Williams Date:December 28 2006 7:47pm
Subject:Bizarre InnoDB Error Message ( trx->active_trans == 0, but trx->conc_state != TRX_NOT_STARTED)
View as plain text
Hello,

I noticed the error messages below in my MySQL error log and found
them a bit perplexing. Can't find anything on them in the MySQL
documentation. If anyone has any clue what they mean it is greatly
appreciated. As a sidenote, SHOW INNODB STATUS completes, but only
shows through the DEADLOCK section. It almost appears as if the
deadlock listing is so long that it runs out of buffer and doesn't get
to the TRANSACTIONS or other status sections.

Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Jason

---ERROR MESSAGE---

061228 19:02:55 [ERROR] trx->active_trans == 0, but trx->conc_state !=
TRX_NOT_STARTED
061228 19:02:55 [Warning] MySQL is closing a connection that has an
active InnoDB transaction.  0 row modifications will roll back.
Thread
Bizarre InnoDB Error Message ( trx->active_trans == 0, but trx->conc_state != TRX_NOT_STARTED)Jason J. W. Williams28 Dec
Re: Bizarre InnoDB Error Message ( trx->active_trans == 0, but trx->conc_state!= TRX_NOT_STARTED)Heikki Tuuri31 Dec
  • Re: Bizarre InnoDB Error Message ( trx->active_trans == 0, but trx->conc_state != TRX_NOT_STARTED)Jason J. W. Williams1 Jan