List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ViSolve DB Team Date:December 28 2006 6:12am
Subject:Re: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFox
View as plain text
Hi,

The difference in the behaviour of browser interpratation might only be on
Style sheet/CSS file.  So the improperness might be of PHP.  So better trace
the 'insert'  or check the method.  If it is GET method, sure the length is
a constraint and there may be chance for data to get eliminated if the
length exceeds 256 chars.

The best solution is trace the parameter values, whether they are
interpreted as it is.
Thanks
ViSolve DB Team