List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 27 2006 3:47pm
Subject:RE: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFox
View as plain text
If the problem is browser-dependent, then it isn't a MySQL problem. I don't
know what is going on, but have found that IE handles failing controls in a
non-standard way. My issue was with "button" controls, but if I were you I
would take a very close look at the REQUEST data.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxMatt Neimeyer27 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxLemuel Formacil27 Dec
    • Re: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxMatt Neimeyer28 Dec
      • RE: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxJerry Schwartz28 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxPeter Brawley28 Dec
      • RE: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxJerry Schwartz28 Dec
      • Re: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxJamesDR28 Dec
  • RE: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxJerry Schwartz27 Dec
  • Re: MySQL Data Vanishing with FireFoxViSolve DB Team28 Dec