List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:December 27 2006 3:33pm
Subject:RE: Primary field do I need one
View as plain text
You do not absolutely need a primary key, but I suggest you add an
auto-increment primary key anyways. When you start coding your PHP
application, you may find that you need to identify a specific record and
this auto-increment field will be your way to do that.

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032