List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joerg Bruehe Date:December 22 2006 4:10pm
Subject:Re: rhel4 mysql max rpm question
View as plain text
Hi Yong, all,

Yong Lee wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I noticed that there are RPM downloads for RHEL4 but that these do not
> contain the ndb storage engine (ie: these are standard builds).  As such,
> I've resolved to just use the generic x86 rpm bundles that are offered but
> I'm curious if the ndb storage engine will ever get included into a RHEL4
> RPM bundle?

First:  When asking, please tell us what version you refer to.
Very often, the correct answer depends on the MySQL version affected.

Second:  I won't make a prediction, but I am not aware of any plans to
change that. In what way is it important for you to have a RPM geared
specifically to RHEL 4, as opposed to a generic one ?

Jörg

MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Thread
rhel4 mysql max rpm questionYong Lee19 Dec
  • Re: rhel4 mysql max rpm questionJoerg Bruehe22 Dec