List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:December 21 2006 12:07pm
Subject:Re: What is your favorite GUI tool for creating and querying tables in MySQL?
View as plain text
Hi,

> What is your favorite GUI tool for working with MySQL. EMS SQL Manager
> is feature-rich but sometimes buggy and also very expensive. Navicat
> is not very handy. It forces to switch between mouse and keyboard
> repeatedly.
>
> What is your favorite tool?

Mine is Database Workbench, but hey, I'm biased, being the creator
and all.

www.upscene.com

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
What is your favorite GUI tool for creating and querying tables in MySQL?Behrang Saeedzadeh21 Dec
  • Re: What is your favorite GUI tool for creating and querying tables in MySQL?Martijn Tonies21 Dec
  • Re: What is your favorite GUI tool for creating and querying tables in MySQL?Saqib Ali21 Dec
    • Re: What is your favorite GUI tool for creating and querying tables in MySQL?Saqib Ali21 Dec
  • Re: What is your favorite GUI tool for creating and querying tables in MySQL?Kevin Spencer21 Dec