List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Widenius Date:April 19 1999 12:24am
Subject:Re: constant database corruption
View as plain text
>>>>> "unknown" == unknown  <unknown@stripped> writes:

unknown> Well, I did remove --skip-locking, so I should be able to run isamchk any
unknown> time, right?

Hi!

No.  This will only enable you to run 'isamchk -s';  If you want to
repair the table (isamchk -r) you have to ensure that mysqld is not
using the table!

Regards,
Monty
Thread
constant database corruptionunknown18 Apr
  • Re: constant database corruptionVan18 Apr
    • Re: constant database corruptionunknown18 Apr
  • constant database corruptionMichael Widenius18 Apr
    • Re: constant database corruptionPaul DuBois18 Apr
      • Re: constant database corruptionBarry20 Apr
        • RE: constant database corruptionBill Gerrard20 Apr
    • Re: constant database corruptionunknown18 Apr
      • Re: constant database corruptionMichael Widenius19 Apr