List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:SQL Maestro Group Date:December 14 2006 3:34pm
Subject:ANN: SQL Maestro 6.12 released
View as plain text
Hi!

SQL Maestro Group is happy to announce a new version of our powerful GUI
solution for MySQL server administration and database development.
http://www.sqlmaestro.com/products/mysql/maestro/download/

Also we're happy to grant you a time-limited 25% discount on all our
products and bundles. Don't miss this unique chance to get our software at a
special Christmas price!
http://www.sqlmaestro.com/purchase/

New version features:

1. The main feature of the new version is the tabbed MDI interface
implementation (like Mozilla Firefox). Here are some its advantages:
- you can drag-n-drop tabs to change their order;
- you can close the current tab pressing the mouse wheel (or the middle
mouse button);
- you can drag-n-drop database objects or selected text between tabs;
- each tab has a popup menu, which allows you to close current tab, close
all tabs or close all the tab except selected one (close other tabs).

2. SQL Script Editor: if a user opens a file larger than 100K, SQL Maestro
will suggest him to execute the script file without opening it in the
editor. Of course it is also possible to execute any script file using this
way: just press the "Execute script from file" link on the Script Editor
navigation bar and specify the filename.

3. SQL Maestro now stores parameters history for procedure/function
execution so you can choose a set of already used values instead of entering
them manually.

4. Database profiles are now grouped by host+port+login combination rather
than host+port in the previous versions
// ....
10. Data grid: the speed of data loading was significantly increased.

Full press release is available at:
http://www.sqlmaestro.com/news/company/3374/

Background information:
SQL Maestro Group is engaged in developing database administration and
management tools for MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLite, Firebird
and MaxDB providing the highest performance, scalability and reliability to
meet the requirements of today's database applications.

Thank you for your attention.

Sincerely yours,
SQL Maestro Group
http://www.sqlmaestro.com

Thread
float numbersAhmad Al-Twaijiry17 Nov
  • Re: float numbersDan Nelson17 Nov
    • Re: float numbersChris W18 Nov
  • Re: float numbersmos17 Nov
    • Re: float numbersAhmad Al-Twaijiry17 Nov
      • Re: float numbersDan Nelson17 Nov
      • Re: float numbersAsif Lodhi19 Nov
        • Re: float numbersAhmad Al-Twaijiry20 Nov
      • RE: float numbersJerry Schwartz20 Nov
  • ANN: SQL Maestro 6.12 releasedSQL Maestro Group14 Dec