List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brent Anderson Date:December 14 2006 1:19am
Subject:Unlimited client connections for MySQL
View as plain text
Hello.

I'm developing a client application for several platforms that will
need to connect to a remote MySQL database. Unfortunately, MySQL
refuses connections from external IP's that aren't allowed and since
the clients using this will be on unknown IP addresses (their home
computers), I'm in a bit of a situation. How does one setup a MySQL
account with no IP restrictions?

Thanks,
Brent Anderson
Thread
Unlimited client connections for MySQLBrent Anderson14 Dec
  • Re: Unlimited client connections for MySQLDan Buettner14 Dec
  • Re: Unlimited client connections for MySQLDwight Tovey14 Dec
    • Re: Unlimited client connections for MySQLRemo Tex15 Dec