List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jacek Becla Date:December 13 2006 10:27pm
Subject:How to determine MyISAM sort order?
View as plain text
Hi,

Is there a way to find which index was used to sort
MyISAM table (suppose someone run
"myisamchk --sort-index --sort-records=2" in the past,
how to find that sorting was done based on index #2?)

And a related question: how to determine which is
the index "#2"? I guess if I look at the order of indexes
in the 'SHOW CREATE TABLE <name>' report that will do it.
Is that the right way? Is there more official way?

thanks,
Jacek
Thread
How to determine MyISAM sort order?Jacek Becla13 Dec
  • Re: How to determine MyISAM sort order?Dan Nelson13 Dec