List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Atle Veka Date:December 13 2006 12:25am
Subject:Re: Replication Problem?
View as plain text
Ed, this is unfortunately "by design". Personally I don't get why this
choice was made...

Reference:
	http://lists.mysql.com/mysql/190869

Regards,

 Atle
 FCI, Inc. - Unix Systems Administrator

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Ed Pauley II wrote:

> We recently upgraded to MySQL 5.0. Since upgrading I have noticed that
> queries of the form "INSERT INTO test.test_table VALUES('test','1')" no
> longer replicate. If you connect to or change to the test database and
> then execute "INSERT INTO test_table VALUES('test','1')" the query
> replicates. Is this normal behavior? Is there a configuration setting
> that I can change to make replication accept explicit database naming in
> the query?

> Ed Pauley II
> ed@stripped

Thread
Replication Problem?Ed Pauley II12 Dec
  • Re: Replication Problem?Atle Veka13 Dec
    • RE: Replication Problem?SST - Adelaide)13 Dec
      • Re: Replication Problem? - SOLVEDEd Pauley II13 Dec
      • Re: Replication Problem? - SOLVEDEd Pauley II13 Dec