List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Date:December 6 2006 2:46am
Subject:Re: Query Cache
View as plain text
Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Ben Clewett wrote:
>
>> Hi Mohsen,
>>
>> Thanks for the reply.
>>
>> I'm looking in the home directory, as well as the other directories
>> used by mysql and I can't see any files which I do not recognise.  (I
>> am UNIX so there are no hidden files.)
>>
>> I am also a little confuses as the Query Cache is entirely a memory
>> structure, does it use a file?

You're talking about different things.

Mohsen thinks you want to see the the last queries that were run, which
are stored in the ~/.mysql_history file.

Ben wants to see what queries are stored in the query cache
(http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/query-cache.html).

I don't think you can get a list of queries that mysql has stored in the
cache.
Thread
Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
Re: Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
  • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
        • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheChris6 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett6 Dec