List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:December 5 2006 11:00am
Subject:Re: Query Cache
View as plain text
Hi Mohsen,

I see, the difference between the home of mysql and the mysql home...

As you asked:

mysql:*:204:1::/home/mysql:/usr/bin/ksh

# ls -la /home/mysql
    4 -rwxr-----   1 mysql    staff           254 14 Feb 2005  .profile

Regards,

Ben

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Ben Clewett wrote:
>
>> Hi Mohsen,
>>
>> Thanks for the advise.  On my AIX system as root, dot files not
>> hidden.  For instance my mysql home directory looks like:
>>
>> drwxr-xr-x  16 mysql    mysql          4096 04 Dec 20:18 .
>> drwxr-xr-x  31 root     system         4096 09 Nov 15:12 ..
>> drwxr-xr-x   2 mysql    mysql          4096 13 Oct 2005  bin
>> drwxr-xr-x   3 mysql    mysql           256 04 Dec 20:05 etc
>> drwxr-xr-x   2 mysql    mysql           256 13 Oct 2005  info
>> drwxr-xr-x   3 mysql    mysql           256 07 Oct 2005  lib
>> drwxr-xr-x   2 mysql    mysql           256 13 Oct 2005  libexec
>> drwxr-xr-x   3 mysql    mysql          4096 04 Dec 23:50 logs
>> drwxr-xr-x   2 mysql    mysql           256 07 Oct 2005  lost+found
>> drwxr-xr-x   3 mysql    mysql           256 12 Oct 2005  man
>> -rw-rw----   1 mysql    staff             7 04 Dec 20:18 mysql.pid
>> srwxrwxrwx   1 mysql    staff             0 04 Dec 20:18 mysql.sock
>> drwxr-xr-x   6 mysql    mysql          4096 13 Oct 2005  mysql-test
>> drwxr-xr-x   3 mysql    mysql           256 07 Oct 2005  share
>> drwxr-xr-x   5 mysql    mysql          4096 13 Oct 2005  sql-bench
>> drwxr-xr-x   2 mysql    mysql           256 05 Dec 10:23 tmp
>>
>> There is no file for the Query Cache.
>>
>> I am sure that since this is a memory structure, there must be a
>> command in MySql or an admin tool which can be used to expose the
>> Queries.
>>
>> If anybody knows this really would be very useful.
>>
>> Regards, Ben.
>>

>> Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:

>>> Hidden files are started with a dot in UNIX world.
>>> If you see them,You must type ls -a
>>> --Mohsen
>>>

> please send me output of following command :
> grep mysql /etc/passwd
> Yours,Mohsen

Thread
Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
Re: Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
  • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
        • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheChris6 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett6 Dec