List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh Date:December 5 2006 10:00am
Subject:Re: Query Cache
View as plain text
Ben Clewett wrote:

> Hi Mohsen,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> I'm looking in the home directory, as well as the other directories
> used by mysql and I can't see any files which I do not recognise.  (I
> am UNIX so there are no hidden files.)
>
> I am also a little confuses as the Query Cache is entirely a memory
> structure, does it use a file?
>
> If you have the name of the Query Cache file, this would be very useful.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ben.
>

> Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
>> Ben Clewett wrote:
>>
>>> Dear MySql,
>>>
>>> Can you please tell me if there is a tool to view the queries stored
>>> in the Query Cache?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Ben Clewett.
>>>

>> Yes,If you see to mysql homeDIR,You see a hidden file that it's
>> contain of your queries.

Hidden files are started with a dot in UNIX world.
If you see them,You must type ls -a
--Mohsen

Thread
Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
Re: Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
  • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
        • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheChris6 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett6 Dec