List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ben Clewett Date:December 4 2006 1:46pm
Subject:Re: Query Cache
View as plain text
Hi Mohsen,

Thanks for the reply.

I'm looking in the home directory, as well as the other directories used
by mysql and I can't see any files which I do not recognise.  (I am UNIX
so there are no hidden files.)

I am also a little confuses as the Query Cache is entirely a memory
structure, does it use a file?

If you have the name of the Query Cache file, this would be very useful.

Regards,

Ben.

Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> Ben Clewett wrote:
>
>> Dear MySql,
>>
>> Can you please tell me if there is a tool to view the queries stored
>> in the Query Cache?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Ben Clewett.
>>

> Yes,If you see to mysql homeDIR,You see a hidden file that it's contain
> of your queries.

Thread
Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
Re: Query CacheBen Clewett4 Dec
  • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheMohsen Pahlevanzadeh5 Dec
        • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett5 Dec
    • Re: Query CacheChris6 Dec
      • Re: Query CacheBen Clewett6 Dec