List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ted Yu Date:December 1 2006 2:24pm
Subject:Re: unable to create function in MySQL 5.0
View as plain text
Yes. MySQL was upgraded.
What's the name of upgrade script and where is it ?

--- Martijn Tonies <m.tonies@stripped> wrote:

> Hello Ted,
>
> > I got an error that I don't understand:
> >
> > Enter password:
> > Welcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ;
> or
> > \g.
> > Your MySQL connection id is 3080 to server
> version:
> > 5.0.18-log
> >
> > mysql> create function do_system returns integer
> > soname 'raptor_udf.so'//
> > ERROR 1146 (42S02): Table 'mysql.proc' doesn't
> exist
>
> Is this an upgrade from a v4/v4.1 version?
>
> If so, make sure to run the upgrade script for the
> "mysql"
> database.
>
> Martijn Tonies
> Database Workbench - development tool for MySQL, and
> more!
> Upscene Productions
> http://www.upscene.com
> My thoughts:
> http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
> Database development questions? Check the forum!

http://new.mail.yahoo.com
Thread
username audit columnTed Yu30 Nov
  • Re: username audit columnTed Yu30 Nov
    • Re: username audit columnDan Nelson30 Nov
      • unable to create function in MySQL 5.0Ted Yu30 Nov
        • Re: unable to create function in MySQL 5.0Martijn Tonies1 Dec
          • Re: unable to create function in MySQL 5.0Ted Yu1 Dec
            • Re: unable to create function in MySQL 5.0Martijn Tonies1 Dec
        • Re: unable to create function in MySQL 5.0Jacques Marneweck1 Dec