List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ViSolve DB Team Date:November 28 2006 3:58am
Subject:Re: Simple doubt
View as plain text
Hi Renish,

If you want to capture the entries which are entered more than once. Here's
the answer for it.

mysql> select * from a;
+--------+
| b      |
+--------+
| pen    |
| pencil |
| rubber |
| pen    |
| paper  |
| paper  |
+--------+
6 rows in set (0.00 sec)

mysql> select b from a group by b having count(b)>1;
+-------+
| b     |
+-------+
| paper |