List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David T. Ashley Date:November 28 2006 3:40am
Subject:Re: Book Recommendation
View as plain text
On 11/27/06, Nicholas Vettese <nvettese@stripped> wrote:

> I am looking for a book that will help me understand PHP/MySQL, and the
> way that they work together.  My biggest problem is multi-valued
> selections, and INSERTING them into the database.  A book with great
> examples like that would be a huge help.  Also, any websites that could
> do the same would be great too.
>
> Thanks,
> nick

"Beginning Databases with MySQL"

"Beginning PHP4"

Thread
Book RecommendationNicholas Vettese27 Nov
  • Re: Book RecommendationChris White27 Nov
  • RE: Book RecommendationRandall Price27 Nov
  • Re: Book RecommendationDavid T. Ashley28 Nov
    • Re: Book RecommendationFilipe Freitas28 Nov
Re: Book RecommendationDwight Tovey28 Nov