List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Brawley Date:November 14 2006 7:36pm
Subject:Re: Find foreign key for a table
View as plain text
Clyde,

/>How can I find the foreign keys for a table?/

At http://www.artfulsoftware.com/mysql-queries.php in the left pane
click on DDL then on 'Find parent tables'. HTH.

PB

-----
> Hello,
>
> How can I find the foreign keys for a table? I would like to be able
> to find, for any table, the columns that are foreign keys and what
> tables/columns the foreign keys are related to. Basically what I am
> trying to do is this. My developers want to allow logical deletes of
> data. I don't want them to be able to logically delete a record that
> has related records.
>
> Thanks in advance

No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.14.5/533 - Release Date: 11/13/2006
Thread
Find foreign key for a tableClyde Lewis14 Nov
  • Re: Find foreign key for a tablePeter Brawley14 Nov
    • RE: Find foreign key for a tableTim Lucia14 Nov
RE: Find foreign key for a tableClyde Lewis14 Nov
  • RE: Find foreign key for a tableWaldemar Jankowski14 Nov