List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Waldemar Jankowski Date:November 14 2006 7:01pm
Subject:RE: Find foreign key for a table
View as plain text
Alternatively you can use:

SHOW TABLE STATUS from name_db like '%part_of_table_name%';

to get a list of all fk constraints in the database that match
a certain string. It also gives some other interesting information.

As far as dependencies go you can see which table the constraint
references in both of the suggested methods.  Not sure if that's
what you're after though.

Waldemar