List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Clyde Lewis Date:November 14 2006 6:16pm
Subject:Find foreign key for a table
View as plain text
Hello,

How can I find the foreign keys for a table? I would like to be able
to find, for any table, the columns that are foreign keys and what
tables/columns the foreign keys are related to. Basically what I am
trying to do is this. My developers want to allow logical deletes of
data. I don't want them to be able to logically delete a record that
has related records.

Thanks in advance

Thread
Find foreign key for a tableClyde Lewis14 Nov
  • Re: Find foreign key for a tablePeter Brawley14 Nov
    • RE: Find foreign key for a tableTim Lucia14 Nov
RE: Find foreign key for a tableClyde Lewis14 Nov
  • RE: Find foreign key for a tableWaldemar Jankowski14 Nov