List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Schwartz Date:November 13 2006 6:47pm
Subject:RE: Find next available number for gidnumbers and uidnumbers
View as plain text
Would it be practical to leave the record in the table and mark it as
unused? That would certainly simplify the whole business.

Regards,

Jerry Schwartz
Global Information Incorporated
195 Farmington Ave.
Farmington, CT 06032

860.674.8796 / FAX: 860.674.8341

Thread
Find next available number for gidnumbers and uidnumbersKory Wheatley13 Nov
  • RE: Find next available number for gidnumbers and uidnumbersJerry Schwartz13 Nov
  • Re: Find next available number for gidnumbers and uidnumbersDan Buettner13 Nov