List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bill MacAllister Date:November 10 2006 7:04am
Subject:Re: www.innodb.com
View as plain text

--On Thursday, November 09, 2006 08:37:01 PM +0200 Onur
<onur.yerlikaya@stripped> wrote:

> Bill MacAllister wrote:
>> What happened to the Innodb web pages?  What comes up for be is a
>> search page with a bunch of related links on it.  I wanted to pull
>> down a copy of ibbackup documentation and it isn't there anymore.
>>

> Hi,
>
> Maybe domain name down.
>
> Best Regards,
> Onur Yerlikaya
> mailto:onur.yerlikaya@stripped

No the domain is not down.  At least the DNS answers up with an IP address
and there is a web page that is displayed innodb/mysql type links.

> 	Perhaps they are at Oracle now?
>
> --
> Leandro Guimar ̄es Faria Corcete DUTRA

I suppose this might be so, but here is the signature from a message from
Heikki earlier today.

> Heikki
> Oracle Corp./Innobase Oy
> InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
> InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up
> MyISAM tables
> http://www.innodb.com/order.php

You will have trouble ordering anything from the web page that comes up.

Bill

+---------------------------------------------------
| Bill MacAllister, Senior Programmer
| 10030 Foothills Blvd