List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sayed Hadi Rastgou Haghi Date:November 8 2006 6:21am
Subject:Re: wait_timeout help
View as plain text
Hi
I set the wait_timeout in my.cnf.
Sometimes it works well and there is no idle process 120 seconds time.
But sometimes there are idle processes with 1900s time.

What the reason can be?

--
Sincerely,
Hadi Rastgou
A Google Account is the key that unlocks the world of Google.
FireFox! </a>

Thread
wait_timeout helpSayed Hadi Rastgou Haghi7 Nov
  • Re: wait_timeout helpChristian Hammers7 Nov
  • Re: wait_timeout helpVisolve DB Team7 Nov
    • Re: wait_timeout helpSayed Hadi Rastgou Haghi7 Nov
      • Re: wait_timeout helpChristian Hammers7 Nov
  • Re: wait_timeout helpVisolve DB Team7 Nov
    • Re: wait_timeout helpSayed Hadi Rastgou Haghi7 Nov
  • Re: wait_timeout helpVisolve DB Team7 Nov
    • Re: wait_timeout helpSayed Hadi Rastgou Haghi8 Nov
  • Re: wait_timeout helpVisolve DB Team8 Nov
    • Re: wait_timeout helpSayed Hadi Rastgou Haghi8 Nov