List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:November 6 2006 8:16pm
Subject:Re: MyISAM vs InnoDB
View as plain text
> > On two-phase commits? I guess it's the IB 6 docs where you have to read
> > that, or get a copy of Helen Borries Firebird book. Get a copy of the
> > IBPhoenix CD that includes docs.
> >
> > The Firebird project itself has no full documentation yet - it's being
> > worked on.
>
> Hm, do you mean 2PC are only documented in old IB6 stuff?

Eh, no - it's documented in the available Firebird documentation. I'm saying
that the available Firebird documentation is either not free (but complete)
or
not yet complete (but being worked on by the Firebird Documentation
sub-project).

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
MyISAM vs InnoDBFrancis31 Oct
  • RE: MyISAM vs InnoDBJimmy Guerrero31 Oct
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLeandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA1 Nov
    • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBMiles Thompson1 Nov
      • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBJon Ribbens1 Nov
    • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBPaul McCullagh1 Nov
    • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBmos1 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBMartijn Tonies1 Nov
    • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBmos1 Nov
      • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBJochem van Dieten1 Nov
        • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBmos1 Nov
          • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBJochem van Dieten2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBEdward Macnaghten1 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBEdward Macnaghten1 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLeandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA2 Nov
    • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBJochem van Dieten2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBMartijn Tonies2 Nov
    • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBmos2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBMartijn Tonies2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLeandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBMartijn Tonies2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLeandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLeandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA2 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBMartijn Tonies3 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLeandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA6 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLeandro Guimarães Faria Corcete DUTRA6 Nov
    • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBJochem van Dieten7 Nov
      • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBLars Heidieker7 Nov
  • Re: MyISAM vs InnoDBMartijn Tonies6 Nov