List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris Date:October 24 2006 6:52am
Subject:Re: Does 'insert' return a value?
View as plain text
Martijn Tonies wrote:

>> No,I mean the position of the recorde in the table
>
> In the SQL world, records don't have a "position" in a table.
>
> When you request data, you will get a "resultset", not access to a table.
>
> The resultset is derived from the actual table data.

He wants the last_insert_id which I've already told him how to get.
Thread
Does 'insert' return a value?黄小聪23 Oct
  • Re: Does 'insert' return a value?Chris23 Oct
  • Re: Does 'insert' return a value?Martijn Tonies23 Oct
  • Re: Does 'insert' return a value?Martijn Tonies24 Oct
    • Re: Does 'insert' return a value?Chris24 Oct