List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeremy Cole Date:October 19 2006 1:25am
Subject:MySQL Camp: Proven Scaling offering Free Ride
View as plain text
Hi All,

As you may know, MySQL Camp, a gathering of the best minds in MySQL, is
coming up soon, in just over three weeks.  It will be held at Google HQ,
in Mountain View, California, November 10-12.  You can find out more
information about the conference here:

http://mysqlcamp.org/

Proven Scaling would like to sponsor airfare and hotel for one person to
attend who could not otherwise make it.  Read more about it here:

http://jcole.us/blog/archives/2006/10/18/want-a-free-ride-to-mysql-camp/

If you're interested in attending on our dime, follow the directions in
that post, and send an email to freeride@stripped containing:

     * Your full, real name
     * Your blog or website, if any
     * Your company, school, or organization, if any
     * Your location, and closest airport
     * Any contributions you’ve made to MySQL or the MySQL community in
the form of code, bug fixes, time, or otherwise
     * Why you feel you are the best or most qualified person for Proven
Scaling to sponsor to MySQL Camp
     * Anything else you’d us like to know about yourself as we consider
who to sponsor

We will accept proposals until midnight Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-8),
Friday, October 20, 2006.  That's only a couple of days away!

Good luck!

Regards,

Jeremy

--