List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:October 18 2006 10:04pm
Subject:Re: Simple JOIN on three tables
View as plain text
> > You can join on any row(s) you like. What are you trying to acccomplish?
>
> I simply want to select the records from my three tables that are
> comprised in time interval.
> Now, the first table comprises the records until to 2004 year; the
> second table unitl 2005 and the third table until 2006.
>
> If a user select a date (example) between 2005 and 2006 I want to
> select the data from two tables....

In addition to the other answers --

This sounds like a really bad database design, unless you have very specific
reasons for doing so.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
Simple JOIN on three tablesspacemarc18 Oct
  • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesWilliam R. Mussatto18 Oct
  • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesRolando Edwards18 Oct
    • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesspacemarc18 Oct
      • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesPeter Brawley18 Oct
        • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesspacemarc18 Oct
          • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesWilliam R. Mussatto18 Oct
            • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesspacemarc18 Oct
          • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesPeter Brawley18 Oct
      • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesWilliam R. Mussatto18 Oct
  • Re: Simple JOIN on three tablesMartijn Tonies19 Oct