List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Chris (GEAE, CBTS) Wagner Date:October 11 2006 6:47pm
Subject:Re: Low priority copy?
View as plain text
Mysqlhotcopy can copy the files anywhere.  Just have it copy under ur
MySQL data directory and the new copy will be visible instantly.  e.g.
/var/lib/mysql/data/offline_copy  U will instantly see a new database
named "offline_copy" with the copy of ur table in it.

--
Chris Wagner
CBTS
GE Aircraft Engines
Chris.Wagner@stripped
Thread
Low priority copy?Brian Dunning27 Sep
  • Re: Low priority copy?Brent Baisley27 Sep
  • Re: Low priority copy?Dan Buettner27 Sep
    • Re: Low priority copy?Brian Dunning27 Sep
      • Re: Re: Low priority copy?Dan Buettner27 Sep
    • Re: Low priority copy?Brian Dunning30 Sep
  • Re: Low priority copy?CBTS) GEAE28 Sep
    • Re: Low priority copy?Brian Dunning30 Sep
  • Re: Low priority copy?mos1 Oct
  • Re: Low priority copy?CBTS) GEAE11 Oct