List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Anders Lundgren Date:October 11 2006 1:54pm
Subject:Re: moving to other web server
View as plain text
Hi,

Take a look at the answer written by Peter Brawley to Jason Chan at Oct
10, 2006, ~04:34 PM. Answer included below:

--
Anders Lundgren
Master Software Engineer

afan@stripped wrote:
> hi,
> currently using mysql 4.0.18. want to move to 5.0 (latest stable version
> for commercil use). is there anytihng I have to be considered DB will not
> work?
>
> thanks.
>
> -afan

Thread
moving to other web serverafan11 Oct
  • Re: moving to other web serverAnders Lundgren11 Oct
    • Re: moving to other web serverafan11 Oct
      • Re: moving to other web serverPeter Brawley11 Oct
        • Re: moving to other web serverOw Mun Heng12 Oct