List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Visolve DB Team Date:October 6 2006 5:48am
Subject:Re: Replication
View as plain text
Hi

--replicate-wild-do-table=db_name.tbl_name
replicates only updates that use the specified table in the given database.  If any wild
cald patterns specified, then match the specified database and table name patterns. Tells
the slave thread to restrict replication to statements where any of the updated tables
match the specified database and table name patterns.

--replicate-wild-ignore-table=db_name.tbl_name

Tells the slave thread not to replicate a statement where any table matches the given
wildcard pattern.

So to replicate only the merge_t table, try
a)

set-variable    = binlog-do-db=DatabaseB
set-variable    = replicate-wild-do-table=DatabaseB.merge_t

or

to replicate all the tables except  merge_t

b)
set-variable  = binlog-do-db=DatabaseB
set-variable   = replicate-wild-do-table=DatabaseB.%
set-variable  = replicate-wild-ignore-table=DatabaseB.merge_t

Ref:  http://www.mysqlpress.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication-options.html

Thanks
ViSolve DB Team.