List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:October 4 2006 3:40pm
Subject:Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/Repl
View as plain text

> On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 17:22 +0200, Martijn Tonies wrote:
> > > Is there a tool available which can be used to transfer (periodically)
> > > between a MSSQL server and that of a MySQL Server?
> > > Is there anyone here who does this periodically? Either through a tool
> > > or via a command line script or something?
> > >
> > > Would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
> >
> > Yoy might want to contact this guy:
> > http://www.microtec.fr/copycat/ct/index.htm
> >
> > He's currently developing such an application, I don't know the current
> > status of it.
>
> Thanks for the link. Saw that it's currently a planned version for
> supporting other databases other than firebird/interbase.

Yep, but I believe he is currently implementing or testing -- you should
be able to tell use more after contacting him ;)

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplOw Mun Heng4 Oct
  • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplDan Buettner4 Oct
    • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplOw Mun Heng4 Oct
  • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplMartijn Tonies4 Oct