List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ow Mun Heng Date:October 4 2006 3:34pm
Subject:Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/Repl
View as plain text
On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 17:22 +0200, Martijn Tonies wrote:
> > Is there a tool available which can be used to transfer (periodically)
> > between a MSSQL server and that of a MySQL Server?
> > Is there anyone here who does this periodically? Either through a tool
> > or via a command line script or something?
> >
> > Would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
>
> Yoy might want to contact this guy:
> http://www.microtec.fr/copycat/ct/index.htm
>
> He's currently developing such an application, I don't know the current
> status of it.

Thanks for the link. Saw that it's currently a planned version for
supporting other databases other than firebird/interbase.

Thread
MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplOw Mun Heng4 Oct
  • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplDan Buettner4 Oct
    • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplOw Mun Heng4 Oct
  • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplMartijn Tonies4 Oct