List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ow Mun Heng Date:October 4 2006 3:33pm
Subject:Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/Repl
View as plain text
On Wed, 2006-10-04 at 10:20 -0500, Dan Buettner wrote:
> You should check out
>
> http://dev.mysql.com/doc/migration-toolkit/en/mysql-migration-toolkit-introduction.html

Yes. I've tried that. It works Great. (well, the only issue was I had to
change the structure of a few tables, but other than that.. it worked as
advertised. However, it's not what I want. I would like something to
replicate to a MySQL server in the backend,( to serve as a front - end
for end-users so they don't touch the SQL server. - Licensing /