List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:October 4 2006 3:22pm
Subject:Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/Repl
View as plain text
> Is there a tool available which can be used to transfer (periodically)
> between a MSSQL server and that of a MySQL Server?
> Is there anyone here who does this periodically? Either through a tool
> or via a command line script or something?
>
> Would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Yoy might want to contact this guy:
http://www.microtec.fr/copycat/ct/index.htm

He's currently developing such an application, I don't know the current
status of it.

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplOw Mun Heng4 Oct
  • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplDan Buettner4 Oct
    • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplOw Mun Heng4 Oct
  • Re: MSSQL to MySQL DB Syncronisation/ReplMartijn Tonies4 Oct