List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:October 4 2006 3:22pm
Subject:Deleting, skip the first n records
View as plain text
I'm trying to delete all but the newest n records.

DELETE FROM tablename ORDER BY creation DESC LIMIT=n

This does the opposite of what I want. Is there some way to tell it
to start the delete after n and delete all the remaining records?
Thread
Deleting, skip the first n recordsBrian Dunning4 Oct
  • Re: Deleting, skip the first n recordsDan Julson4 Oct
    • Re: Deleting, skip the first n recordsBrian Dunning4 Oct
  • Re: Deleting, skip the first n recordsDan Buettner4 Oct
re[2]: Deleting, skip the first n recordsRob Desbois4 Oct
  • Re: re[2]: Deleting, skip the first n recordsBrian Dunning4 Oct
    • Re: Deleting, skip the first n recordsDan Julson4 Oct
      • Re: Deleting, skip the first n recordsDuĊĦan Pavlica5 Oct