List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Steve Buehler Date:October 1 2006 2:15pm
Subject:Re: comparing two databases
View as plain text
         I want to thank all of you that responded to my question.  I
have not tried all of the programs yet, but I think I will when I get
time.  I have tried DBTools Manager Enterprise Edition and it does
what I was looking for and more.  I might even purchase it after I
test it some more and see that it will do everything that I need for
other things too.  I like that it can do a type of CVS for a database
too.  A couple of long term projects that I am on could really use
something like that.

Thanks
Steve

At 05:45 AM 9/29/2006, COS wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Look at DBTools Manager Enterprise Edition
>(http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/dbmanagerpro)
>It compares the dbs and shows the changes in a Tree View. You can select
>which changes will apply or not and view the DDL commands before apply them
>to the destination.
>Screenshot available at
>http://www.dbtools.com.br/EN/dbmanagerpro/images/database_compare.png
>
>Best Regards,
>
>COS

comparing two databasesSteve Buehler28 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesDan Nelson28 Sep
    • Joining *3* tablesRenito 7330 Sep
      • Re: Joining *3* tablesAndré Hänsel30 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesCory Robin28 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesPeter Brawley28 Sep
    • RE: comparing two databasesAleksander Dye29 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesMartijn Tonies29 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesmark addison29 Sep
RE: comparing two databasesJohn Trammell28 Sep
RE: comparing two databasesAndrew Braithwaite29 Sep
Re: comparing two databasesSteve Buehler1 Oct