List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 29 2006 6:36am
Subject:Re: comparing two databases
View as plain text

> Is there a program out there that I can use to compare two
> databases?  Just the structure, not the content.

You might want to look into our development tool "Database Workbench",
it has a database compare tool as well: www.upscene.com

Here's a screenshot/help:
http://www.upscene.com/documentation/dbw/tools_schemacompare.htm

Martijn Tonies
MS SQL Server
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com

Thread
comparing two databasesSteve Buehler28 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesDan Nelson28 Sep
    • Joining *3* tablesRenito 7330 Sep
      • Re: Joining *3* tablesAndré Hänsel30 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesCory Robin28 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesPeter Brawley28 Sep
    • RE: comparing two databasesAleksander Dye29 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesMartijn Tonies29 Sep
  • Re: comparing two databasesmark addison29 Sep
RE: comparing two databasesJohn Trammell28 Sep
RE: comparing two databasesAndrew Braithwaite29 Sep
Re: comparing two databasesSteve Buehler1 Oct