List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:André Hänsel Date:September 27 2006 2:55pm
Subject:AW: Count of children
View as plain text
I will use any model that is suitable. ;)

I am somewhat familiar with both tree models but I can't come up with a
method to get the count of all sub- and sub-sub-nodes in either of them.

Thread
Count of childrenAndré Hänsel27 Sep
  • Re: Count of childrenjoao27 Sep
  • re: Count of childrenRob Desbois27 Sep
    • AW: Count of childrenAndré Hänsel27 Sep
    • Re: Count of childrenjoao27 Sep
      • Re: Count of childrenDouglas Sims27 Sep
  • Re: Count of childrenPeter Brawley27 Sep
    • AW: Count of childrenAndré Hänsel27 Sep
      • Re: AW: Count of childrenddevaudreuil27 Sep
      • Re: AW: Count of childrenPeter Brawley27 Sep
        • RE: AW: Count of childrenRobert DiFalco27 Sep