List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:João Cândido de Souza Neto Date:September 27 2006 2:40pm
Subject:Re: Count of children
View as plain text
You must do that by a some language script, unfortunatly mysql is no
recursive.

Sorry, my english sentence was imprecise. :) I want the count of all
sub-entries AND THEIR sub-sub-entries.

Example:

   / \
   B C
    / \
    D E
       \

So I want to know that C has 3 sub-nodes.

Count of childrenAndré Hänsel27 Sep
  • Re: Count of childrenjoao27 Sep
  • re: Count of childrenRob Desbois27 Sep
    • AW: Count of childrenAndré Hänsel27 Sep
    • Re: Count of childrenjoao27 Sep
      • Re: Count of childrenDouglas Sims27 Sep
  • Re: Count of childrenPeter Brawley27 Sep
    • AW: Count of childrenAndré Hänsel27 Sep
      • Re: AW: Count of childrenddevaudreuil27 Sep
      • Re: AW: Count of childrenPeter Brawley27 Sep
        • RE: AW: Count of childrenRobert DiFalco27 Sep