List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Brian Dunning Date:September 22 2006 4:00pm
Subject:[OFF] PHP/MySQL contractor needed
View as plain text
We need a guy for some hourly PHP/MySQL work. Large project to start
with, plenty of incremental stuff down the road. Looking for someone
expert, with a flexible schedule who can make hours available when we
need them. Your regular hourly rate.

Also - only interested in someone local to south Orange County, CA.
No outsourcers or non-locals can be considered, sorry.

Please email me back-channel for details if interested. Thanks!

- Brian
Thread
[OFF] PHP/MySQL contractor neededBrian Dunning22 Sep