List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Whisler Date:September 22 2006 2:56pm
Subject:MIT Kerberos integration with MySQL
View as plain text
Does anyone know if MySQL currently integrates with MIT Kerberos
authentication (http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/)
<http://web.mit.edu/Kerberos/> .   And if not, are they working on this
for a future release?   MIT Kerberos has broad use in government,
academic and research institutions as well as some corporate
environments.   In addition, Microsoft has implemented it's own version
of Kerberos.   And Oracle integrates with it, which enables us to have
"single-sign on" for our Oracle Database applications once we have
logged into our network, but we'd like to have this same function
available for our MySQL databases as well.

Thread
MIT Kerberos integration with MySQLDavid Whisler22 Sep
  • Re: MIT Kerberos integration with MySQLDan Nelson22 Sep
    • Re: MIT Kerberos integration with MySQLJay Pipes22 Sep