List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martijn Tonies Date:September 14 2006 10:46am
Subject:Re: South American timber products.
View as plain text

> ?!:( A license to SPAM:
>
> On Sep 12, 2006, at 4:57 AM, Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and
> Trading wrote:
>
> > This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements
> > for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301,
> > Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be
> > considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.  If you are
> > not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
> > "remove " in the subject line.

lol .. I believe it's not really that ... It CAN be considered SPAM, but
it's just "allowed spam" ... :-D

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com
My thoughts:
http://blog.upscene.com/martijn/
http://www.databasedevelopmentforum.com
Thread
South American timber products.Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading13 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Brian Dunning14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Paul McCullagh14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Duncan Hill14 Sep