List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Renato Golin Date:September 14 2006 10:45am
Subject:Re: South American timber products.
View as plain text
Paul McCullagh wrote:
> ?!:( A license to SPAM:
>
> On Sep 12, 2006, at 4:57 AM, Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading
> wrote:
>
>> This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
>> commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph
>> (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered
>> SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.  If you are not interested
>> in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a "remove " in the
>> subject line.

Yes, this is the first rule on a Spam filter, incinerate all message
that contains texts like that. ;)

--renato
Thread
South American timber products.Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading13 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Brian Dunning14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Paul McCullagh14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Duncan Hill14 Sep