List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul McCullagh Date:September 14 2006 10:40am
Subject:Re: South American timber products.
View as plain text
?!:( A license to SPAM:

On Sep 12, 2006, at 4:57 AM, Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and
Trading wrote:

> This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements
> for commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301,
> Paragraph (a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be
> considered SPAM since it includes a remove mechanism.  If you are
> not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
> "remove " in the subject line.

Thread
South American timber products.Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading13 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Brian Dunning14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Paul McCullagh14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Duncan Hill14 Sep