List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Renato Golin Date:September 14 2006 10:31am
Subject:Re: South American timber products.
View as plain text
Martijn Tonies wrote:
>> This sounds great. Could you please post some of your timber products
>> here to the list? Many of us are really looking for a break from this
>> boring MySQL stuff. Thanks, and our kind regards to you too.
>
> Unless they offer a new table-type that allows us to store real timber,
> I don't think this is MySQL related :-)

Well, he's offering something to *build* tables, that's why he came to
MySQL list in the first place...

--renato
Thread
South American timber products.Agrapin S.A. - Timber Industry and Trading13 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Brian Dunning14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Paul McCullagh14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Renato Golin14 Sep
  • Re: South American timber products.Martijn Tonies14 Sep
    • Re: South American timber products.Duncan Hill14 Sep